The majority of men have a minimal curve or sideways “hang” to the penis. But about 400 people in every 100,000 suffer from penile erection conditions extremely bent or curved, so extreme that make sexual intercourse painful for both partners or uncomfortable.
Penis Straightener Device, that Fixes Penis Curvature
Quick Extender Pro Quick Facts
Quik Extender Pro Peyronies Edition is a quality penis straightener, that helps to rid off penis curvature. You should try it before making any surgery.
It is important to understand that each case is different in Peyronie’s. For some men, surgery was a logical choice yesterday, but not today, because you can use the Quik Extender Pro Peyronies Edition and fix your penis curvature in 30-180 days.
10 Reasons to choose Quick Extender Pro
- The Quick Extender Pro has a unique patented DSS technology system that allows the user to achieve quick results and correct penis curvature quickly and easily.
- Most extenders use a single silicone tube, which can sometimes cause a strain on the penis. Quick Extender Pro instead uses two belts for perfect load distribution. This helps to secure the penis for effective and safe usage.
- The product has official medical quality certificates.
- The device is made in the USA and has a money-back guarantee.
- This penis extender is a perfect choice for beginners.
- You cannot damage your penis, as the technology is completely secured.
- Quick Extender Pro uses only high-quality medical materials in its construction to avoid any allergic reactions. The rods, tensioning system, and other elements are made of high-quality aluminum. The device usage and efficiency leave its competitors far behind.
- The accessories are always in stock. Whatever happens to your device, you can order spare parts from the official website.
- Quick Extender Pro is a penis straightening system that consists not only of an extender but also a vitamin E supplement, which is necessary for the extender to work effectively.
- The Quick Extender Pro has an official 360-day warranty from the manufacturer.
Although doctors usually tell patients to wait at least a year or two before a surgical attempt to correct it was made.
During the waiting period, most patients will try other treatments first, with the idea that surgery is the last resort, drastic option.
One of the two most-performed operations called the Nesbit procedure, often resulting in shortening of the penis by 1 to 2 inches, another method in which tissue is replaced with scar tissue grafted may result in partial or complete loss of erectile function. That’s why it’s not recommended to use surgery.
Use Quick Extender Pro Penis Traction Device
There is an alternative medicine like Quik Extender Pro Peyronies Edition is certainly valuable and more effective penis straightener, and so much better given the extreme nature of the surgical treatment. Click here to buy the device.
What is Peyronie’s Disease?
This condition is referred to in the medical community as Peyronie’s disease and is also sometimes related to like a picture of the fibrous caverositis have fibrous scar tissue build up in layers of erectile tissue (cavernosa).
Doctors disagree about the exact cause of Peyronie. But it is clear, however, that the condition occurs when inelastic plaque or scar tissue replaces normal elastic tissue of some parts of the penis.
Usually, an erection extending elastic tissues in the penis is more or less symmetrical, resulting in a straight erection.
Scar tissue is not stretchy, but a bit hard, it stays put, while other parts of the penis engorge, so severe curvature or bending.
If the scar tissue expands around the shaft of the penis, the result is either “bottleneck” or shrink at these locations or even a drastic shortening of the penis.
This condition may begin with an injury, inflammation trauma, or the like.
Doctors also suspect that other medical conditions can affect the onset of Peyronies, which may be associated with other rare genetic cause.
Causes and Natural Treatments
Nowadays, though, the most likely cause is believed to be followed by the slow healing trauma or abnormal.
Dr. Laurence Levine is an urologist in Oak Lawn, IL. He received his medical degree from the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.